July 21st, 2014
About 2 months ago, I started building a little dollhouse, which I primarily worked on during my lunch break or down time. This personal side project came about when Robbie put the kit on my desk and asked if I wanted it. He had it lying around his desk for years and wanted to throw it away, so I happily accepted it without knowing what I was getting myself into… Not until I opened it anyway! It turns out the instructions were all in Japanese… and I don’t have the slightest clue when it comes to building things! Determined to make it happen, I went into an Art Supplies store and bought some glue and brushes. After many hours of trial and error, google translating, blu-tacking, taping, cutting, dissolving resin pellets and gluing… we have our finished product!!
It has a garden and everything!! wooo! And now… here are some work in progress pics: