Christmas Light Sight Seeing

21st December 2008 at 10:01 pm

Dear Chibi,

Tonight Jacky took me to see Christmas Lights over at Hurstville where there are some really nice Christmas light decorations set up at people’s houses. A lot of effort have been put into these, it’s amazing! So, we got off the car and started walking down the popular street (damn, forgot the name again =p) where people have won competitions for this kind of stuff! At first I saw this and thought, hmm.. quite pretty.
xmashouse1.jpg

ahh..this one is pretty tooo!
xmashouse2.jpg

And then we saw this:
crazyhouse1.jpg

O. M. G
crazyhouse2.jpg

crazyhouse3.jpg

crazyhouse4.jpg

themepark.jpg

WHAT A CRAZY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT’S LIKE A THEME PARK!!! And look at that crowd, lol. The atmosphere was fantastic… and I was left in awe. There was Christmas Carols playing and even bubbles flying out of the house!  It’s completely shocking, and I don’t think these photos even do justice to the real thing. OMGOMGOMG XD XD XD There was also an Ice cream truck parked right outside, man this guy’s doing well with business!

It was so much fun to look at =) I’ve never seen anything quite like this before. Thanks Jacky!! <3

9 Responses to “Christmas Light Sight Seeing”

1. M12 says:

… CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. M12 says:

P.S. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.S. Should’ve recorded a video :O!

3. Emily says:

Whoa, that’s awesome! Last year I saw some pretty cool lights at some house near Flora’s, but this is like, … … makes me speechless hahaha. The crowd is pretty huge which I find is pretty funny. I can totally understand why they’d win awards for this. They probably spent a lotta money to get this whole thing set up. Wonder if the prizes are worth it? :p

4. Malavika says:

That’s completely awesome!!! Actually it’s more than awesome! Wooohooohoooowww! There’s a house on my street which has some crazy ass lights as well. I’ll try and get a photo!

5. chibi says:

I’m not sure if it’s this house or not, but the winner spent around $10,000 on the lights, and it took 3 months to set up! woah..thats a lot of $$ and effort!

6. Jacky says:

yeah, seeing is believing!

7. Brad says:

I love Christmas lights!

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

8. chibi says:

Merry Christmas to you too Brad!

Have a Happy Holiday =D